Why visit Sta.Ana, Cagayan
1. If you're looking for something new to explore, Sta.Ana is a good choice. It's not yet too commercialized like Boracay, Puerto Galera or Palawan. The room rates, food and fare (including boat fare) are not too costly yet.
2. The white sand. Yes, it's not only Pagudpud that claims the title Boracay of the North but Sta.Ana in Cagayan is already claiming to be the Real Boracay of the North because of its white sand, calm and pristine waters and great sights. Yes, there are islands to visit too in Sta.Ana.
3. The roads. The Sta.Ana government seems to be relying much on Tourism which is clearly seen in their well developed roads and structures. Even the roads that lead to the remotest area of the beach is cemented making travelling easy for tourists.
4. There are lots of resorts and hotels to choose from. And most of the resorts personnel are easy to contact and deal with.
5. The place is not too crowded. Good for those looking for some peace and quiet.
6. It's generally peaceful even at night.
7. Food is great. The seafoods we've tasted were really superb.
8. There's a Casino nearby. Perfect for those who wants to spend much on betting.
|The make shift cottages at Nangaramoan Beach|